1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND ITS UTILISATION
ČIA acquires personal data solely in relation to
– orders of ČIA’s product(s), incl. name, address, e-mail address or phone number, invoice data and selected products according to the setting in the user account, for the contractual term with us and the required settlement term or
– presentation of ČIA’s product(s) (e.g. at conferences etc.) where we have obtained your contact data, until you notify us that you do not wish to have your data processed.
Beside these personal data, you can send additional data to us via e-mail. We may use these data when responding to your e-mail or for any other purposes related to the provision of ČIA’s products.
If you do not wish for your electronic contact to be used for the sending of business messages, you can inform us at all times at the email address email@example.com, e.g. by following the instructions provided in the footer of all send business messages.
2. COOKIE FILES
If you are using website, ČIA may also automatically receive and record some of the data provided by your computer and browser when using the website, incl. your IP address, data from cookie files, hardware and software features, required websites and data contained in linked websites. A cookie file is a small amount of data that often contains an anonymous unique identifier sent to the browser from the website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. ČIA may use cookie files to provide customised content, keep an overview of your preferences or to display ads that correspond to your interest, as well as for other purposes related to the operation and protection of the website. You may prohibit cookie files in your browser, but then you will not be able to use all services that require “login” and you may not be able to use fully all of our website’s offers. We may use the personal data that we are collecting this way to manage access to the website and services (products) and facilitate their functioning, as well as for communication, research and marketing, as well as for other purposes related to the collection of this information.
3. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA, THEIR LIMITED SHARING
We comply with security measures to secure the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
ČIA does not lease, sell or share your personal data with third parties, except for cases described below:
– The data may be processed for us by credible partners who are securing some of the services related to the provision of our products and/or sending of business messages, if processing of selected personal data is necessary for such activities; these parties are, however, not entitled to use your personal data for their own purposes;
– Based on special legal norms, primarily if the data are requested by relevant administrative authorities or courts.
4. UPDATING PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS
ČIA, as the administrator of personal data, warrants you the right to (i) access your personal data, (ii) correct your personal data, (iii) request explanation in case that you have the suspicion that the protection of your personal and private life was infringed or that some of the data are being process in contradiction to legal norms, and (iv) request rectification of a situation that is against legal norms, chiefly through the suspension of the access to and handling of personal data, their correction, supplementation or removal.
You can update your data using your user account. If you have any other questions or requests, you can contact us at all times by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.